DITCH WITCH WEST – LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CA
Do you love to compete? Are you driven to win? Do you like creating your own success and results? If you answered yes to these questions, we want to hear from you! Ditch Witch West, the premier equipment dealer in the West, is looking for a motivated salesperson to join their growing team.
At Pape’, you can count on us to heavily invest in your career through training, resources, and support. We want to see you grow your skill set and experience, and in turn, provide excellent compensation, work-life balance, and benefits for you and your family. Come join our team!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
As our Territory Manager, you will be in a lucrative sales career where your earning potential and success are unlimited! Your primary focus will be on equipment sales (including Compact Utility, Pedestrian and Small Vacuum trailer products), building market share, and cultivating and maintaining customer relationships in Los Angeles County. Picture yourself driving in a Pape’ sales vehicle, working your defined territory, creating relationships with new and current customers, and watching your career flourish.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Proven sales experience
- Financing background preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of heavy equipment preferred.
- Excellent customer relations skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook).
- Driver’s license with a good driving record; the ability to obtain a Class A CDL.
- Must reside within the assigned area of responsibility.
Starting Compensation: Salary + Commission
Why work for Pape’:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level.
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) & Roth 401(k) Retirement Plans with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Employee Assistance Program; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs.
- Progressive Vacation Plans, Sick Leave & Paid Holidays – Members receive 80 hours of vacation (First year is prorated for new hires based on start date), 24 hours of Sick Leave, and 7 paid holidays each year. Papé vacation plans also have tiers based on your seniority, so as your seniority grows, your vacation time off does as well.
- Advancement – Pape’ is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Pape’ is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 160 locations, over 4,500 members and 85 plus years of experience. Pape’ is known for their stability, honesty and integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.
The Pape’ Group maintains a drug-free workplace and as such, requires candidates to successfully pass a pre-employment drug test.
Licenses & Certifications
- Driver License
- Commercial Driver License
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)