Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an Office Systems Associate I!
- Performs full range of on-site maintenance and repairs on assigned products to include technical diagnostics, break/fix, installation, removal and customer call assistance.
- Manages territory, inventory and customer relationships, along with maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Successful completion of training classes and effective servicing of those products, requests assistance when necessary to meet customer demands and for reoccurring issues.
- Develops territory and inventory management skills with assistance to provide cost effective service to our customers.
- Follows proper call handling procedures while maintaining the minimum call per day average.
- Shows measurable progress in technical abilities, troubleshooting techniques and productivity.
- Establishes an up-to-date file of service manuals, part books and other service literature using the laptop issued to them and develops familiarity with contents.
- Maintains and manages tool kit, supplies, and accurate inventory for assigned territory.
- Responsible for maintaining a “trunk stock” inventory with a value over and above $1000.
- Maintains effective relationships with customer and fellow employees.
- Provides sales support as required (i.e. advising sales on problems accounts, service leads).
- Accurately and timely completion of invoices and expense reports.
- Must follow the policies and procedures set forth by Konica Minolta.
- Minimum of High School diploma or GED required, Technical School training preferred.
- 0-2 years experience related to technical/repair of business equipment.
- Certified in A+ or equivalent training required
- Working knowledge of computer systems such as Microsoft, Apple and common network problems.
- Must possess electrical/mechanical aptitude.
- Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license.
- Position requires use of personal car which is eligible for vehicle maintenance compensation program.
- Must be able to travel locally on a daily basis to various customer sites.
- Ability to use appropriate technology for the position (i.e. handheld computer, phone, laptop).
- Must have excellent daily time management skills and be capable of prioritizing activities and schedule to obtain effective results.
- Ability to work independently at a customer site.
- Must work well with customers and exhibit professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
Konica Minolta’s journey started 150 years ago, with a vision to see and do things differently. We innovate for the good of society and the world. The same purpose that kept us moving then, keeps us moving now. Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and revolutionizing the workplace to achieve true connectivity through the Intelligent Connected Workplace. The company guides and supports its clients’ digital transformation through its expansive office technology portfolio, including IT Services (All Covered), intelligent information management, managed print services and industrial and commercial print solutions. Konica Minolta has been included on CRN’s MSP 500 list nine times and The World Technology Awards named the company a finalist in the IT Software category. Konica Minolta has been recognized as the #1 Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for sixteen consecutive years, and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2021 America’s Best-in-State employers list. The company received Keypoint Intelligence’s BLI 2021 A3 Line of The Year Award and BLI 2021-2023 Most Color Consistent A3 Brand Award for its bizhub i-Series. Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for nine consecutive years and has spent six years on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World list. Konica Minolta partners with its clients to give shape to ideas and works to bring value to our society. For more information, please visit us online and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.