JOB TITLE: EaaS Asset Manager
DEPARTMENT: Aftermarket Customer Service
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Customer Service
LOCATION: Van Nuys, California – ONSITE ONLY
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: Responsible for monitoring and managing Capstone Green Energy’s growing long-term EaaS rental fleet to maximize value, and communicating key financial and business analysis to the management team to ensure alignment with the company’s strategic goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Oversee the operations and maintenance of Capstone’s long-term EaaS rental fleet by overseeing the technical support, logistics, and maintenance parts.
- Implement a long-term 24/7 remote monitoring tool for the rental fleet.
- Develop 24/7 call center support for the direct rental fleet by utilizing the US and UK contact centers, and an external answering service for off hours.
- Create inventory locations in the US and UK hub, and drive demand to ensure 48-hour MTTR for direct rentals.
- Organize rental asset “wellness checks” and work with Distributors to make sure rental assets are properly serviced and maintained.
- Develop Applications checklist and ensure usage by Solutions Team and Distributors prior to rental commissioning to minimize unscheduled maintenance costs and improve efficiencies.
- Search for used Capstone equipment for purchase or re-rental to support the dynamic growth of Capstone Green Energy EaaS rental fleet.
- Maintain and ensure adherence of rental agreements, policies and procedures, rental return checklist, rental delivery, and other forms.
- Monitor performance of rental fleet by maintaining the Rental Dashboard utilizing the fixed asset module, RSS contract module, and various other reports in SAP.
- Facilitate monthly support meeting with Solution Sales, Technical Solutions, and Service department to review the health of the rental units, trends, and future needs to maximize profit and minimize loss.
- Identify opportunities to improve the quality and useful life of rental units and ensure the best return on investment.
- Make sound decisions to preserve the company’s capital and protect its assets.
- Responsible for managing and reporting on the rental P&L to ensure the company’s fixed assets are performing.
- Create Incident Reports from inbound rental inquiries in XFracas, create scheduled and unscheduled part orders for rental units in SAP, and updated the RSS contract module as needed.
- Other duties or special projects may be assigned as necessary to support Aftermarket Customer Service department.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Possess a strong dedication to quality customer service including strong verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal effectively with customers, peers, and management.
- Must function effectively in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and inherent decision-making ability.
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products such as Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 5 years of relevant experience. Alternatively, we will consider candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Business Management with one year of experience or relevant project work.
- Highly regarded as a knowledgeable professional in related industry.
- International experience is desirable.
Green Energy provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments. All duties and responsibilities are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills or abilities that the incumbent(s) must possess to successfully perform each duty proficiently.
This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.