Our client, a leading Insurance Carrier, is seeking to add a Senior Commercial Liability Claims Representative. This person would be responsible for handling 1st and 3rd party Commercial Auto Liability, Bodily Injury, and some General Liability claims throughout the Texas and Gulf Coast region. Responsibilities of this position include investigating claims through telephone, written correspondence, and/or personal contact with claimants, attorneys, insureds, witnesses and others having pertinent information, and negotiating/settling losses. Must possess an active Texas Adjusters License. Qualified candidates would have the ability to work remotely!
- Handle moderate to complex Commercial Auto and General Liability claims from inception to close.
- Review policy provisions to determine coverage; make timely claims payments and adjustments; communicate claim action/processing with claimant and client.
- Work proactively towards claims resolution with defense counsel and clients, while adhering to audit requirements and resolving claims in a timely manner.
- Ensure claim files are properly documented and claims coding is correct.
- Provide comprehensive, complete thorough analysis of coverage determination.
- Prepare detailed reports, review and prepare responsive correspondence to achieve settlement.
- 5+ years of Commercial Auto claims experience
- Commercial General Liability experience strongly preferred
- Must hold an active Texas Adjusters License
- Must have experience reading and understanding coverages
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including the capability to write routine reports and correspondence, speak effectively before groups of customers or employees and handle litigations and negotiations.
- $80,000 to $95,000 annually depending on experience
- Ability to work remotely
- Growth opportunity
- Competitive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Employer match 401k plan
- Flex Schedule