- Are you a team player who excels in business intelligence and reporting?
- Do you have a detailed and data driven mindset?
- Are you excited to work with the data platform team, data warehouse and new technology?
- Are you looking for a 100% remote role?
- If so, we would like to talk to you!
As a Data Analytics Engineer, will be expected to execute work on one or more data or analytics projects simultaneously as delegated by the Information Director. Project work will include developing dashboards in Power BI, reporting using SSAS, perform ETL using SSIS and Azure Data Factory, and analytical capabilities that will provide actionable information to the business.
- Manage and utilize existing processes to extract, transform, and load data into our enterprise data infrastructure
- Design, deploy and administer business analytics solutions using Power BI
- Utilize the Enterprise Data Model to develop reports, dashboards, and other analytics artifacts
- Assist end users in the use of Excel, Power BI, and the consumption of corporate data models
- 3+ years of experience developing tabular models with large and complex datasets
- Experience building data lakes & data warehouses to support operational intelligence and business intelligence
- Experience with Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQL, and Azure Databricks
- Experience in Microsoft SQL technologies including SSAS Tabular models
- Hands-on experience with data integration using ETL / ELT tools (e.g., SSIS and Azure Data Factory)
Salary: $90,000 – $100,000 AW,