- As a member of the software development team, you will be responsible for the planning, development, design, execution and test of an Android application.
- This application will interface to Navigation and Timing technology on real-time HW/SW products to support DoD programs.
- Must be able to work closely with the customer and other engineering disciplines.
- Bachelor s Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant experience; Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior related experience
- Analysis experience
- 5+ years of experience with android
- Able to obtain a security clearance
- Hands on Android development using Java, including integrating and debugging on phone and tablet devices
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Automated build experience of Android projects using Jenkins and or Docker
- Demonstrates excellent written and oral communication skills
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience in GPS receiver development
- Experience with Army Net Warrior Platform
- Familiar with Defense industry typical documentation and milestone reviews
Please see our website for more job openings:
Associated topics: .net, back end, c++, c#, develop, java, matlab, perl, python, sw