Founded in 2016 and headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, we are building the worlds fastest AI supercomputer meaning the smallest, fastest and greenest general-purpose chip with wide applications in hyperscale data centers, private cloud, and AI/high-performance computing.
We are moving to Tape Out this year and are actively interviewing for a Sr Hardware Design Engineer who has experience implementing, debugging, and verifying a high-performance PCIe interface.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Join a well funded startup having an immediate impact day 1!
- Competitive Base + Equity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K
- PTO, Holidays, WFH, and more!
What You Will Be Doing
- Working with a small team to implement, debug, and verify a high-performance PCIe interface
- Build the infrastructure to support PCIe during FPGA emulation and bringup
What You Need for this Position
- BS in related field
- 5+ years of experience
- PCIe controller/device design
- Bus traffic analyzers and logic analyzers
- Data eye and BER analysis
- Verilog / System Verilog / Synthesis / STA / CDC / Lint experience
So if you are a Sr Hardware Design Engineer w/ PCIe Interface experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Caroline Veillon
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CV5-1720408L817 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Caroline Veillon – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.