*WHO ARE WE?*
The Wound Pros LLC is a nationwide Wound Care Medical Group with over 2000 five-star Google and Facebook reviews whose mission is to heal wounds, save lives, and reduce costs for our partnering agencies. Our full-service wound care strategy has added enormous value to patients who are homebound or reside in long-term facilities across the country by providing an array of essential tools including Digital Wound Management, Telemedicine, Advanced EHR systems, Mobile Vascular Assessment, Digital Supply tracking, Advanced Wound Care Dressings as well as a participating Medicare Part B provider. We are a purpose-centered organization, focused on providing peace of mind to every patient we come in contact with that has a chronic non-healing wound. We are devoted to preserving our culture through excellence in adhering to our core values.
* *We Listen*, We are committed to always taking the time to listen to our clients and team members
* *We Innovate*, Our culture is to be in a continuous state of innovation and implementation of new ideas as our business grows, and our landscape changes
* *We Never Give Up*, We are dedicated to overcoming any obstacle or moment of adversity that comes our way
* *We Kultivate and Grow People*, We are enthusiastic about supporting our team members’ growth both personally and professionally
We pride ourselves in supporting a culture of autonomy, allowing our team members to implement new ideas without fear of failure. Implementing raffles, games, and other enjoyable group activities with our team is important to maintaining a positive culture, while working tenaciously to accomplish our goals.
SUPERHERO JOB SUMMARY*
The Wound Pros LLC is looking for *Full-time staff NP/PA* to treat our patients in various markets across *California *to provide and manage advanced wound care to patients who are homebound patients or in long-term care facilities. By leveraging the power of Artificial Intelligence, we have been able to heal wounds faster and more efficiently. By joining our team, you will be able to be a part of our mission to heal wounds and prevent amputations in long-term care facilities.
WHAT YOU HAVE ALREADY ACHIEVED*
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience working with healthcare related technologies, data, and software(s)
* Prior experience in cross-functional roles and team collaboration
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask, and time management
* Technical aptitude with ability to adapt, learn quickly, and teach others
* Proficient use of MS Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint), Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Drive etc.
*WHAT YOU WILL ACHIEVE AT THE WOUND PROS*
* Become an expert at wound care consultant treating our patients chronic non-healing wounds, delivering excellent customer experiences
* Crush quarterly goals through consistency in providing tremendous care, administering biologic application where necessary for rapid healing rates
* Substantial personal and leadership growth through our training and education program
*ATTRIBUTES NEEDED FOR THE ROLE*
* NP/PA must be a graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner/ Physician Assistant Program
* License to practice Medicine as an NP/PA with a current valid state license.
* Must be Board Certified and able to provide proof of Board Certification.
* Must have prior Wound Care experience and/or Wound care Certification.
* Patient-centric approach
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a professional environment
* Must be proficient with medical instruments and equipment required by Wound Pros.
* Ability to communicate effectively, in verbal and written form.
* Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations.
* Ability to lift 50 lbs. or more.
* Must have a full range of mobility.
* Must be able to reposition patients.
* Valid and unrestricted driver’s license
*WHAT ARE YOUR ASSIGNMENTS*
* Perform complete physical exams of patients.
* Select, order, and perform tests and procedures to best treat the patient.
* Perform wound care procedures as deemed necessary and appropriate for a plan of care in accordance with Wound Pros 6 Step Treatment Protocol.
* Define and document patient diagnoses.
* Recommendations for prescription of required medications and/or Surgical/Wound Care Dressings to facilitate wound healing and/or wound prevention.
* Assure all patients are completely satisfied, by exemplifying Wound Pros standards for patient care.
* Patient education and management
* Assists with special projects as needed.
* Debridement of wounds by various methods completed safely during the patient visit.
* Application of topical wound care and other wound management products
* Notate findings and treatment course in-patient chart, including follow-up notes.
* Actively participate in departmental activities to improve training methods and achieve company goals.
* Travel to patients’ homes and/or long-term care facilities will be required.
* Total compensation potential of up to *$165,000.00 per year, *plus tremendous opportunity for professional growth and advancement.
* As a mobile Clinical Provider, you will be required to travel and treat our patients who are homebound or in long-term care facilities.
* Highly competitive compensation package
* You conduct the initial evaluation and all follow-up visits
* You will have the full support of Wound Care Certified Nurses for consultation
* PTO days awarded after 6 months of employment.
* Sick Days awarded upon hire
* Full Coverage: Medical, Dental, and Vision insurances
* Insurance premiums for employee 100% covered by The Wound Pros
* Bereavement Days awarded upon hire
* 401K plan available
* Mileage Reimbursement
* Additional compensation for patient visits in excess of minimum contracted requirement of 30 patients per week, and for advanced biologic wound care.
*CALL TO ACTION*
We are looking for superstar A-Player to join our growing team! Are you driven to be the best you can be on a daily basis? Are you dedicated to excellence and diligence in your work? Are you purpose and value driven? If so, we may be the perfect match for you! If you feel that you have the experience, skillset, and work ethic to excel in this role, we would love to hear from you as soon as possible!
Please note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for Interviews.*
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $120,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year