Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 7:00 PM – 7:00 AM
• 10 months of Intensive Care Unit experience is required.
• Experience with Epic is required.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• Flu vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Looking for ICU RN to work in PCU unit
Every other weekend. No on call
Return Staff Policy– can return after 3 months
RTO must be listed at time of submission.
RTO: Aya Offer: < 7 Days, Client Offer: > 7 Days
Anything more than 7 Days will potentially delay your offer while we run approval by the client. To minimize turn around please limit total RTO requests. Must commit to working 3 of the 5 holidays (Thanksgiving, Xmas Eve, Xmas Day, NYE, NYD)
All positions at Providence Health & Services require that any and all lab items requested during onboarding be completed within 72 hours of signing a contract – no exceptions. This means candidates must be responsive and willing to go to a lab to complete health orders ASAP after signing. Failure to comply may lead to a pushed start or cancellation as assessed by the facility
Scrub Color: Any color
BLS and ACLS must be AHA. Instructor, Provider, and RQI are acceptable.
• AUTO OFFER – NO INTERVIEW: Please request an interview for one match from this facility at a time. You will not interview with the hiring manager if the facility chooses to extend an offer to you for this position. All time off requests must be submitted at application. Scheduling requests must be worked out with the manager directly upon starting the assignment. Any offers for this job will require a clear “Yes” or “No” response from the nurse within 24hrs or the offer must be declined.
Maximum days off: 7 days
1 reference from last 12 months (Nurse Manager reference type)1 reference from last 12 months (Any reference type)
Proof of identification required
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• NIHSS (NIH Stroke Scale)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, NIH Stroke Scale, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: 1/3
- Shift Type: Night
- Contract Date: Start ASAP
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3