Remote – Temp to Hire PIP Adjuster – NJ
We have a temp to hire PIP Claims Adjuster opening with a need to fill ASAP. The duration will be approximately 6 months with possible conversion to core position. Candidates should have NJ experience. This is a remote position with the requirement to be onsite on occasion if needed.
*Must reside in the state of New Jersey and be within driving distance of Basking Ridge, NJ to be eligible for this remote role.
Responsible position providing effective management of New Jersey PIP claims ranging from routine to complex.
- Provide a high level of quality customer service.
- Effective administration of New Jersey PIP claims, including
- Statutory and policy covered claim analysis or statutory eligibility analysis, as applicable.
- Medical management, if applicable
- Medical and vendor payments
- Vendor management
- Other tasks as requested or required.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in work experience.
- Three to five years of progressively responsible claims positions or related job responsibilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively with staff and constituents.
- Demonstrated high degree of judgment within delegated authority.
- Knowledge of applicable claim procedures, statutes, compliance, insurance laws and insurance coverage.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize effectively and meet deadlines.
- Proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Must own a personal desktop computer or laptop with high-speed internet access. It is the employees responsibility to maintain this equipment to ensure compatibility with the Association’s computer systems and remote access technologies. Must have a mobile phone for two-factor authentication.
MPG Insurance & Healthcare Staffing: