Our outstanding dental practice is seeking an exceptional Dental Assistant for an opportunity to join our dedicated team.
Who We Are
We are looking for a new member to our team of 9 and we really hope that person is you! I am the owner/dentist and my sister is the owner/hygienist. We have a periodontist, 2 associate dentists, a second hygienist, two assistants and two front desk staff. Our practice started from scratch in 2014 and has grown exponentially every year. There have been so many bumps in the road but together we’ve conquered and I’m so grateful to have such amazing people to work with everyday.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for someone Monday-Thursday 8:30-5:30pm and some Fridays 8:30-4pm. This person must be flexible with Fridays as those are our private appointment days that we do surgery. We need someone reliable, punctual and eager to learn with a positive attitude!
At the end of the day, the connection with the entire staff is the most important. Our team is like a family and we need to make sure that we can all get along in order to create an environment to best serve our patients. Your skills are important, but your philosophy on how to treat people is what we are really looking for.
To qualify for the position, normal Dental Assistant duties are expected:
- OSHA compliant tear down and set up of each operatory.
- Sterilization of instruments.
- Chairside assisting to Hygienist and Doctor.
- Taking digital x-rays.
- Knowledge of general dental procedures and terms.
- Knowledge of Invisalign is not mandatory but a plus.
- Knowledge of Digital impressions and crown milling is not mandatory but a plus.
- Must have attended an accredited dental assisting school and graduated.
- Certificates are required for x-rays, coronal polishing, CPR.
- Must have least 2 years of assisting experience in a clinical setting.
- We offer health benefits, dental benefits and quarterly bonus’ and 401K retirement plans for qualified employees.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time