Who we are:
We are Accenture – a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 721,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Visit us at www.accenture.com
• Planning, estimating and sizing cloud based data opportunities
• Support Client facing activities related to sales and solution development at the Director Levels
• Communicate and translate complex technical requirements into competitive Client proposal offering an Accenture solution that addresses business needs
• End-to-end responsibility of the solution which may include ERP Platforms, Applications and IaaS
• Leverage experience and best practices, along with insights of competitors capability and behaviors; to support the Sales strategy
• Work with teams to share the latest trends released in the market
• Critical sales enablement role that interprets and translates client requirements into a technology solution
• Collaboratively work across ecosystems (sales, delivery, and partners)
• Able to lead a team of experts across the IT value stack
• Solutioning of enterprise $40 million deals
What’s in it for you?
• You will be part of a diverse, vibrant, global Accenture community; teams pushing the boundaries of new business capabilities and emerging technologies and services, sharing their experiences and lessons learned with each other. You’ll have the chance to thrive in an environment where your ideas are valued and your voice matters.
• At Accenture, you will be able to work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies and industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain driven design.
• Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You’ll learn from and work with Accenture’s certified practitioners and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack, sales skills, and certifications.
• You’ll be immersed in the design and implementation of human-centric solutions to help solve complex challenges with some of the world’s largest companies.
Here’s what you’ll need:
• Minimum of 5 years expertise in Data Lifecycle – data migration, data validation, data cleansing and data modeling.
• Minimum of 1 year of Experience with private and public cloud architectures, pros, cons, and migration considerations
• Minimum of 1 year infrastructure solutioning or application modernization
• Minimum of 1 year contract negotiations for enterprise level cloud solutions
• Minimum of 1 year of Experience with GCP (certification preferred), in-depth knowledge of Big Query, App. Engines, Anthos, or Data proc
Bonus points if you have:
• Experience working within G2000 customers.
• Experience with C-Level client relationship building and relationship management.
• Proven ability to operate within a team-oriented environment.
• Demonstrated commitment, teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian.
• High energy level, focus and ability to work well in demanding client environments.
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
• Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities.
• Unquestionable professional integrity, credibility and character.
Compensation for roles at Accenture varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, skill set and level of experience.As required by local law, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in California, Colorado, New York City or Washington as set forth below andinformation on benefits offered is here.
Role Location: Range of Starting Pay for role
California: $140,900 – $302,400
Colorado: $159,516 -$263,400
New York City: $184,625 – $304,900
Washington: $150,100 – 278,200
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.