Si! Mon Service Manager Job Description
Reports to: General Manager, Operations Team
Si! Mon is seeking an experienced Service Manager to join our expanding team. As we
open additional dining areas and extend our operational hours, we require a candidate with a minimum of 2 years of management experience in fine dining service and/or high volume casual fine dining.
As the Service Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring that our guests receive the highest level of service possible.
- Train and supervise front-of-house staff, including new hire training and continued training Post-hiring.
- Ensure that all service steps related to the guest experience are followed and maintained to the highest standards.
- Collaborate with the management team to improve all systems related to the guest experience.
- Ensure that all front-of-house inventory and CGS are accounted for on a monthly basis.
- Work 5 scheduled shifts per week with a mix of opening and closing shifts, subject to business needs.
- Assist in private dinners held in the PDR and oversee the training of staff to work private dinners.
- Ensure that any issues or improvements to the service of the PDR are detailed in notes post-events/weekly.
- Be aware of the basic operational systems of Si! Mon, such as bank change, end slips, tip log entry, and menu printing.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of management experience in formal table service.
- Basic understanding of CA labor law(s).
- Proficient in Excel and basic POS operations.
- Thorough knowledge of how a restaurant operates in its most essential form.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations and work under pressure.
- Proactive work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passion for providing an exceptional dining experience.
– The successful candidate should possess excellent communication and leadership skills, be able to work under pressure, and maintain high standards of service quality.
– Bartending and spirits knowledge will be plus and highly considered for this position.
In return, we offer a competitive salary package and the opportunity to work with a team of passionate individuals dedicated to providing an exceptional dining experience.
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in joining our team, please submit your
resume and cover letter in a PDF format.
More detail about Si! Mon, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/561580-si-mon