We are a premier fabrication company focused on delivering creative solutions with the highest attention to the quality of its products, the service it provides and the productivity of its operation. Our industry-leading production capabilities deliver custom fabrication for museum, retail environments, and large-format experiential events. We always push the limits of what is possible. The company s headquarters is in Los Angeles, California.
We are currently seeking an experienced Production Manager to oversee the full cycle of the production process including, but not limited to, team management, client management, and some project management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manages total production effort including pre-production, fabrication, painting, wrapping, labeling, manifesting, shipping, and installation.
- Responsible for quality control on assigned projects.
- Responsible for managing project efficiency.
- Produces production schedule to submit to project manager.
- Represents leads at weekly production meeting.
- Leads weekly team production meetings.
- Assists leads in problem solving.
- Keeps project manager informed of production status and issues.
- Facilitates interdepartmental coordination on projects.
- Reviews drawings prior to distribution.
- Responsible for subcontractor management on assigned projects.
- Coordinates project equipment rentals.
- Coordinates project transportation requirements.
- Coordinates / performs project sourcing and purchasing of materials.
- Must have their own tool kit, including (but not limited to) hammer, drill, measuring tools, pry bar, knife, crescent wrench, chalk line, side cutters, work gloves.
- Responsibly represents Object Construction’s interests in all activities.
- Assist in non-project-based tasks as appropriate.
- Previous experience in entertainment production, manufacturing, or other related fields.
- Knowledge of productions tools and equipment.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Associated topics: forklift, garden, inventory, lawn, plant, production management, prune, scanner, transplant, watering