PALISOCIETY | PROJECT MANAGER (DESIGN) ***Hospitality Background Required***
Palisociety is looking for a Project Manager to join our design team.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that aim to enhance the lives of our guests and our communities by creating one-of-a-kind, neighborhood-centric places filled with interesting people and friendly staff providing trusty service. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when traveling – and seek to bring that inspiration into everything we do…
Palisociety is a fully integrated hospitality company that acquires, designs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences across the country under four distinct monikers: Palihouse, Palihotel, Le Petit Pali, ARRIVE by Palisociety and a collection of independently branded properties. The company’s proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars, and event venues. Palisociety properties have been featured on Condé Nast Traveler’ Hot List, Travel + Leisure IT List, and more, with accolades from the New York Times, Architectural Digest, Wallpaper* and countless others. Avi Brosh founded Palisociety in 1998 in Los Angeles. For more information, visit www.palisociety.com or follow.
Palisociety is currently seeking a personable, motivated and experienced individual to join our team as a Project Manager. This position will have overall project responsibility, design oversight, and quality control under the direction of Palisociety’s Founder/CEO/Creative Director, Principal of Real Estate & Development, and Vice President of Design & Development. The ideal candidate must have hospitality design experience and be proficient in CAD.
Palisociety will only consider applicants that submit a cover letter, professional resume, and work samples. Candidates who do not provide work samples AND do not meet the minimum qualifications will not be considered.
TASKS AT HAND:
- Manage the design to include all interior architectural and FF&E design creation for project
- Create interior design construction documentation, schedules, and specifications, as applicable
- Create and manage FF&E specifications and tracking documents as applicable
- Create presentation materials, design concept & inspirational boards as needed
- Coordinate materials sourcing and finish specification selection as appropriate
- Assist in sourcing and purchasing of all interiors-related design for the project, i.e. materials and fixtures, when necessary
- Assist in sourcing and purchasing of FF&E and OS&E, when necessary
- Oversee and manage the installation of all FF&E, OS&E and finish materials as applicable for project
- Management of the consultant and contractor team throughout the duration of the project
- Review and approve design documents issued by architects, M,E,P, and Structural engineers, design consultants and other vendors as applicable
- Provide construction administration during construction and renovation of project including site visits as applicable
- Perform other design related duties and special projects as assigned
- Assist with the creation and implementation of design budgets and continual management and monitoring of project budgets
- Track project design and execution to meet the client’s program, quality objectives, project constraints, and operator’s brand of design
- Conduct team meetings to review design issues and provide updates on milestones
- Manage project schedule and to ensure diligent execution of timelines
- Quality assurance of project execution
WHAT WE’RE LOOKG FOR:
- Experience leading and managing project
- Experience with the entire project lifecycle, from conception through occupancy and operations
- Proven fiscal budgeting, accountability and responsibility
- Excellent written, verbal and management communication skills, including proven leadership, organization and client relationship management skills
- Collaborative and team-conscious
- Ability to handle challenging situations, tasks and time lines with tact, grace and style
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch and be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Must be able to walk and stand for extended periods of time up to four (4) hours.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- A competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. 401(k) retirement plan (future you will love this one!)
- Paid time off, holiday pay, and sick pay when you’re under the weather.
- Career advancement in an organization committed to helping star employees thrive.
- There’s also an opportunity to expand your career trajectory as we are a fast-growing company with hotels and restaurants in multiple cities.
- Professional development that sets you up for success across multiple hospitality career paths.
- A collaborative work environment where your creative ideas can come to fruition.
- Amazing employee discounts on hotels and dining across our entire portfolio (18 hotels and more to come!)
- Hands-on training with a nimble team.
Palisociety is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Palisociety does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
For information on the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (“CPRA”), and other California privacy laws, please go to the Palisociety Careers page at www.palisociety.com and www.arrivehotels.com to view the notice.
We are an E-Verify Employer
- ***Hospitality Background Required***
- Must have hospitality design experience and be proficient in CAD.
- Palisociety will only consider applicants that submit a cover letter, professional resume, and work samples.
- Proven fiscal budgeting, accountability and responsibility
- 5+ years of related experience, including demonstrated success as a project manager on various hospitality and/or brand design projects
- Strong AutoCAD, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite experience
- Ability to travel for project related purposes
MORE ABOUT US:
ARRIVE by Palisociety is part of Palisociety, a fully integrated hospitality company that develops and operates unique hotels and residences across the country. In addition to ARRIVE hotels, we also operate Palihouses, Palihotels, Le Petit Pali, and an independent collection of hotels including Hotel Grand Stark and Silver Lake Pool & Inn. We strive to offer thoughtful, comfortable accommodations full of low-key luxuries and modern conveniences in the world’s most special neighborhoods. Our hotels and restaurants are filled with warm hospitality and friendly staff, so locals and visitors alike have meaningful and inspiring experiences.
We’re a family business founded in Los Angeles by CEO Avi Brosh in 1998. As we continue to grow and develop new hotels and restaurants, we’re always looking for spirited, hardworking, passionate people that can join our team and grow with us!
For more information, visit lepetitpali.com or follow @lepetitpali
For more information, visit www.palisociety.com or follow @palisociety
For more information, visit www.arrivehotels.com or follow @arrivehotels