Design, develop and maintain software enabling the workflows needed by a nimble studio team developing highly specialized content for very short video content. This person will develop user interfaces and pipeline code and will work with the creative and technical stakeholders to ensure that we have the smoothest possible development and deployment support to enable the efficiency and speed required in our processes.
We use Epic Games’ Unreal Engine today and we may introduce other related technology into our pipelines down the road. Experience with Blueprints and scripting within the Unreal Engine environment is required. We are interested in someone with experience in these areas but are open to working with the right person showing strong aptitude for learning new things combined with demonstrated interest in the area.
- Educational experience and success in relevant field (eg, CS, Game Development, Mathematics, Physics etc.)
- Or 4 years experience working in a relevant field
- UE4: Virtual Production, Sequencer, MovieRenderQueue, RemoteControl
- UE4: Blueprints/Python/Perforce
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- 401K Program