San Antonio Winery in historic downtown Los Angeles is hiring! Winner for winery of the year in 2018 by Wine Enthusiast with the winery recently celebrating its 106th anniversary. San Antonio Winery is looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Front of House Floor Manager for our 1917 Wine Bar and Maddalena Restaurant.
Ideal candidates have upscale casual service experience, professional appearance, demeanor, and a strong work ethic.
Duties & Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work closely with upper management in executing comprehensive service goals and the development of people.
- Lead by example proper execution of service standards and protocols
- Train service staff to have extensive knowledge of the menu, wine list and service standards.
- Manage daily service & communicate all company initiatives to the team.
- Uphold policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Ensure effective onboarding, professional development, performance management, and staff retention.
- Balance day-to-day operational and administrative responsibilities
- Keep track of employees’ hours, recording and maintaining payroll data
- Ensuring all end of day reporting & cash outs are correctly completed.
- Inventory and ordering of supplies.
- Provide strong leadership to FOH departments.
- Train and develop FOH team.
- Provide hospitality to all guests.
- Problem solve efficiently while adhering to company policies and county regulations.
- Open and close service for the day.
- Support with FOH administrative duties as needed.
- 2 years (minimum) of experience as a Floor Manager, preferably in LA restaurants.
- Previous experience serving in restaurants with elevated service standards is a requirement.
- Italian Wine and Cuisine knowledge is a preferred.
- Hospitality / Management Degree preferable but not required.
- Must possess superior people skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passionate, willing to learn and grow.
- Be able to handle a very busy environment while effectively prioritizing guest needs.
- Must be able to take directions well.
Experience with Tock, Tripleseat, Oracle preferred.
- Manager ServSafe certified. You must know the LA Department of Health codes relevant to food service.
- Valid RBS/ABC certificate
- Proper grooming and professional appearance.
At Riboli Family Wines, we are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and we are committed to an environment of mutual respect, diversity, and inclusion. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristic protected by law.
The information provided in this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by incumbents within this job. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, qualifications, and working conditions required of employees assigned to this job. Management has sole discretion to add or modify duties of the job and to designate other functions as essential at any time. This job description is not an employment agreement or contract.
More detail about Maddalena Restaurant – San Antonio Winery, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/218397-maddalena-restaurant-san-antonio-winery