Cider is a globally-minded, social-first, gen-z fashion brand, invested by a16z, DST Global and etc. Founded in 2020, the brand was born in a digital age with no borders. Cider curates an inspired closet for the global statement maker in all of us, building an expressive brand for a new generation. Our mission is simple: To connect people worldwide through affordable fashion, individual expression, and joy.
We are looking for a visionary who can set us apart from the competition. Cider is a Gen-Z focus, a social-first fashion brand that offers a wide range of styles for every mood. The Director of Site Merchanding will be responsible for curating fashion stories on our site and devising easy navigation that guides the shopper’s journey.
- The Director of Site Merchandising is a critical leader in shaping the customer site experience, overseeing everything from visual merchandising to content strategy to campaign planning and execution
- Creating order out of chaos – You’ll drive the holistic site strategy for the U.S. market, using customer insights to create a seamless customer experience. You will oversee visual site merchandising, content strategy, site functionality including navigation, hierarchy, search and browse, etc., new product on-boarding, and more
- Telling a story through our site – You’ll identify key trend forecasts, define the story-telling roadmap, use key functionalities like taxonomy and search to organize a variety of content and products, and tell a cohesive story to win customers’ hearts and minds
- Monitoring site health and performance through analytics and key metrics
- Becoming an invaluable strategic partner to internal stakeholders – You’ll advise on and partner with various internal teams to improve processes, identify opportunities, and scale best practices and governance, driving continual assessment and improvement of the site’s strategic direction and execution
- Operating with excellence – You’ll land the fundamentals and create and help scale best-in-class efficient workflows, processes, and timelines, embedding operational excellence into everything you do and developing associates on the team to increase capabilities and enhance skills, knowledge, and performance.
- You have an incredible eye for fashion trends and visual content and understand what Gen-Z wants
- You have a focus on operational excellence and getting the fundamentals right and can identify opportunities for efficiency and improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in merchandising, visual design, business management, or related area and at least 3 years experience in eCommerce merchandising, UI/UX, interactive and visual design, business management, or related area.