Our prestigious client is a wholly-owned subsidiary of one of the world’s leading tier 1 strategy management consultancies.
They provide peer benchmarking and research to the world’s leading financial institutions – across banking, capital markets, private equity, asset & wealth management segments, and more recently Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) by leading the benchmarking efforts for the ESG Data Convergence Initiative.
Their capabilities focus heavily on measuring firms’ performance from a technology, operations, and human capital perspective looking at investment and outcome metrics and KPIs.
Clients use their research and syndicated benchmarks to make informed product and strategic roadmaps, investment decisions, staffing and product strategy, and facilitate their budgeting process.
The team services clients out of their offices London, New York, and Singapore.
Their enthusiastic and committed team has a friendly, diverse small company feel with regular social events and a highly collaborative, professional, supportive and entrepreneurial working culture.
Job description Our client is seeking a candidate based in New York to join their ESG practice area business development team primarily to support Private Equity client activity.
The candidate will be facilitating business development related client communications for the ESG Data Convergence Initiative worldwide.
The Account Manager will be in a client-facing role and drive the relationship management process, supporting over 200 client relationships in the process.
A successful candidate will have experience managing multiple client relationships simultaneously.
• Manage daily communications and inquiries with General Partners and Limited Partners, setting client meetings, driving webinars, and potentially attending conferences
• Driving the contractual cycle from initiating paperwork, following up, working alongside legal, and controlling access to analytics for the clients and end-users
• Responding to client inquiries, coordinating client feedback, and driving client engagement
• Managing a CRM database of client contacts
• Drafting and sending a bi-weekly newsletter Collaboration responsibilities:
• Collaborate with colleagues to help service client benchmarking needs
• Collaborate with Marketing resources re: best positioning and promotion opportunities for practice area/segment
• Working actively across procurement, legal, and IT departments
• Collect and provide feedback to Sales Management, local SME/Partner, and Delivery team based in UK regarding the service offerings and how they meet/match client needs You will work day-to-day with the Director of Business Development and will report up into the US regional Partner’s team.
In addition, you will have daily interaction with the ESG practice area based in the US and London, and support clients across the US, Canada, and Europe.
• Ideally 3-5 years of relevant experience in junior sales or account management role(s)
• Working knowledge of information and research products
• Demonstrated and active interest in ESG topics and you do not need to have prior ESG experience
• Entrepreneurial mind-set with an interest in and aptitude for understanding key industry and technology trends and client needs, and driving solutions
• Demonstrable track record of meeting and exceeding goals
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Meticulous attention to detail
• MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
• Salesforce familiarity a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimal travel may be required (North America and Europe) What our client offer Great base salary annual bonus private healthcare life insurance pension monthly wellbeing allowance critical illness flexible hybrid model working from their office and home.