Our Sales Executive, Urology and Gynecology is responsible for product and service sales of KARL STORZ urology and gynecology products and for video used in conjunction with these products; the representation of the company in an appropriately professional manner in accordance with company policies in the assigned geographic area; and for maintaining an awareness of local competitive conditions and promptly reporting them to management.
This position will support the Sacramento, CA area. The hired candidate will be required to live in the Sacramento, CA area.
- Enthusiastically sells all KSEA products for the “Urological/Gynecological” specialties (Urology and Gynecology) to every hospital account, and, where appropriate, to surgery centers, clinics, and physician offices.
- In specific accounts, aggressively sell Video Imaging, and image management products and collaborate with other KS colleagues on deals of this nature where appropriate.
- Achieve or exceed the assigned annual quota for all designated product specialties.
- Provide dependable service and training after the sale to ensure customer satisfaction and long-term reliability of all KSEA products purchased.
- Resolve customer complaints in a timely manner and in accordance with established company policy.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with Key Opinion Leaders: nurses, physicians, sterile processing, supply chain, materials management, procurement and other key influencers/decision makers in every account.
- Aggressively pursue new customers.
- Aggressively support all promotional activities initiated by KSEA that are related to designated product specialties and product focuses
- Promptly advise management of any situation beyond his/her scope of authority.
- Prepare and maintain an annual working sales plan to include analysis and forecasting specifying activities/efforts that contribute to company goals/quota attainment.
- Assist in the field training of another salesperson, as requested.
- Maintain sales samples in the best possible working condition; thorough cleaning and polishing, providing them with a “like new” appearance.
- Accountability for all samples provided by KSEA; when, and as often as possible, turn over samples through sales to customers.
- Be alert to all competitive products – design, pricing, promotions – and keep management informed in a timely manner. When appropriate, recommend the addition of new products and/or modification or new application of existing products to management.
- Comply with all company policies, instructions, and directives for the fulfillment of company objectives.
- Submit complete and informative meeting/convention reports, as requested by manager or executive, in a timely manner.
- Complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner and in accordance with company policy.
- Maintain up-to-date customer records and any other records, as required, by company policy/instruction.
- Submit any special reports related to the operation of the territory, as required.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, and conventions, as directed.
- Maintain an awareness of likely candidates for the Sales Force and call any such individual(s) to the attention of the Region Manager.
- A minimum education level of a Bachelor’s Degree or 2 to 4 years of B2B sales experience.
- Demonstrated track record of over-achievement.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills as well as the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent sales and presentation skills.
- The ability to lift up to 35 lbs. of equipment. At an employee’s discretion, the employee may ask for human or mechanical assistance whenever asked to move or handle equipment.
- Travel: Up to 100% during the year.
- Experience within the KARL STORZ organization helpful.
This position requires daily driving to geographically dispersed accounts. Candidates must have a valid driver’s license in the state where the vehicle will be operated or in the state of residence. All hired candidates will be required to pass a background check.
- Medical / Dental / Vision including a state-of-the-art wellness program and pet insurance, too!*
- 3 weeks vacation, 11 holidays plus paid sick time*
- Up to 8 weeks of 100% paid company parental leave**
- 401(k) retirement savings plan providing a match of 60% of the employee’s first 6% contribution (up to IRS limits)
- Section 125 Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, STD, LTD & LTC Insurance
- We prepay your tuition up to $5,250 per year! – Tuition pre-imbursement
- Fitness reimbursement of up to $200 annually
- Employee referral program of up to $2,000 per hire
- And much more!
*Field sales, internships, and part-time employees are not eligible except where required by state law.
Non-employees, including temporary workers and consultants, are not eligible to participate in the KARL STORZ benefits program.
**To include, maternal/paternal leave, adoption, and fostering of a child.
KARL STORZ reserves the right to change or modify the employee’s job description whether orally or in writing, at any time during the employment relationship. Additionally, KARL STORZ, through its supervisors, may require an employee to perform duties outside their normal description within the sole discretion of the supervisor. Employees must comply will all applicable KARL STORZ policies and procedures.
Credentialing requirements at KARL STORZ
KARL STORZ is committed to maintaining a safe work environment for our employees and customers. Most field-based roles at KARL STORZ require hospital credentialing/health screens as a condition of employment. Credentialing can include required vaccinations, health screens & other requirements as outlined by our customers. During the interview process, we encourage you to ask how credentialing/health screens may impact the role you are seeking and if you require any reasonable accommodations regarding these requirements.
The pay range and/or hourly pay rate listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job posting and may be modified in the future. When determining a specific team member’s base salary and/or hourly pay rate, several factors will be considered including such things as location, specialty, service line, years of relevant experience, education, professional credentials, internal equity, and the amount budgeted for the role.
Equal Employment Opportunity & Reasonable Accommodation Statement
KARL STORZ is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills and unique experiences. To achieve this goal, we are committed to diverse voices, and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. KARL STORZ is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. Should you need assistance or accommodation please email us at email@example.com.
Get in Contact