Brook + Whittle, one of North America’s leading sustainable labeling solutions providers, is currently seeking an Outside Account Executive to join its team. This position will report directly to the Senior Sales Director and will be responsible for generating sales to meet or exceed sales forecast, acquiring new customers in target markets, growing share at existing customers and ultimately develop long lasting customer relationships. The ideal candidate must be a good problem solver, have high energy, tenacity, relevant industry experience and good project management skills.
Account Executive Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conduct extensive outbound sales efforts to secure business with targeted prospects and accounts
• Maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities within the customer base
• Utilize Salesforce.com to drive successful account management and document actions to drive business to close
• Exhibit independent decision-making skills and good judgment in negotiations with customers regarding quality resolutions, and technical concerns
• Combine product knowledge and customer needs to develop workable solutions
• Be active in chosen markets and provide pertinent information regarding key account activity, market trends and changing legislation
• Manage customer projects with a high level of professionalism, urgency, and attention to detail
• Identify new customers, understand their needs and how we can best meet their goals
• Participate in Sales and Marketing activities like Success Stories, Webinars and Training
• Tailor customer presentations to convey the value we bring to solve customers’ unmet needs
• Create account plans to set growth objectives, forecasts, and actions to exceed sales budget
• Identify key decision makers and sell across multiple touch points in the customer’s organization
• Promote B+W company and culture at trade shows or industry events
• A minimum of 50% travel is required to service customers, trade shows, and visit B+W facilities
• Understand and adhere to the policies and procedures outlined in the employee manual
• Understand and support the corporate mission statement, values, vision, and operating principles.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list and may change at any time with or without notice.
Account Executive Skills:
• Complete knowledge of Brook + Whittle’s capabilities
• Strong interpersonal + communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proficiency with Microsoft office: word, excel, outlook
• Extensive CRM knowledge and experience
• Able to learn new systems and procedures in a fast-paced work environment
• Able to excel in a team environment
• Maintain customer focus throughout day-to-day responsibilities
Account Executive Qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years in a Sales role ideally in the label, packaging, or related industry
• B.A. or B.S. degree preferred
• Valid driver’s license
Brook + Whittle is a leading North American manufacturer of premium prime label solutions with highly differentiated capabilities, entrusted by some of the most well-known brands. The company provides pressure-sensitive labels, shrink sleeves and flexible packaging, with a focus on sustainable solutions, complex decoration, and digital printing. With a heritage rooted in product development and comprehensive in-house manufacturing, the company draws on its wide variety of specialized printing expertise, including flexographic, rotogravure, and digital. Brook + Whittle operates nine production facilities across the US. To learn more about Brook + Whittle, visit www.brookandwhittle.com
Our culture is first and foremost one of collaboration and teamwork. We hold ourselves to high professional, ethical, and fairness standards. We have zero tolerance for anything less. We celebrate our diverse workforce and reward good performance through our recognition program, advancement opportunities, and our compensation structure. We believe people are our greatest asset, that’s why we value individuals of strong character with drive, ambition, and creativity. We pride ourselves on long-lasting relationships with clients, vendors, and co-workers. We are the best at what we do and are looking for exceptional individuals to join our growing organization.
AAP / EEO Statement
Brook + Whittle provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Brook + Whittle complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Brook + Whittle expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Brook + Whittle LTD’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.