Shibumi is a traditional, seasonal, Japanese restaurant in the heart of Downtown Los Angeles. We prepare classic recipes and techniques from Japan, mainly popularized in the Edo period (1600-1900). Must have 3 years of hospitality experience. Michelin rated or similar restaurants preferred.
- A deep understanding of Sake and Japanese Whisky is a plus
- Japanese restaurant experience a plus
- Accurately take and enter orders and communicate flow with management and chefs.
- Bartending experience is a plus
- Serving experience is required.
- Michelin level restaurant experience a plus.
- Knowledge of Japanese cuisine is a plus.
- Bilingual English/Japanese is a plus.
- Hourly pay is DOE
More detail about Shibumi, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/60448-shibumi