Papaya Veterinary Care is seeking an Associate Doctor Veterinary Medicine (DVM) for full-time employment for our West Los Angeles and Culver City locations which are scheduled to open in the summer of 2023. If you are a veterinarian looking to become a part of an amazing team in a brand-new facility with state-of-the-art equipment, you have found the right place.
Papaya Veterinary Care is a company created for the purpose of improving the way we provide veterinary medicine. Starting with the pet, we aim to create a safe and trauma free environment. In thinking about our clients, we want them to trust we will treat their loved on as if it’s our own, while offering technology that allows them to have seamless access to book appointments and view their pet’s medical record.
We intend to focus on developing our employee’s skill sets, utilizing the team’s collective knowledge, develop custom technology and removing barriers to providing the best care. At Papaya, we value quality and doing things right over doing them quickly. You will have to opportunity to provide input and be in a great position to grow with the company. Have you always looked back at your experience and thought there is a better way to do this? This is your chance to get in early and be a part of something that moves the industry forward.
Our ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Knowledge of current medical best practices
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills and the ability to develop caring, trusting, lasting relationships with pet parents and team members
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- A desire to participate in the development of the hospital’s client base, operating procedures, staff training and technology.
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee discount
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- Help with dependent coverage
- Employee discount
Pay: $130,000.00 – $200,000.00 per year
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- 10 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Los Angeles, CA 90064 or 90066: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)