Alliant Insurance Services is one of the nation’s largest and fastest-growing insurance brokerage and consulting firms. We operate through a network of specialized national platforms and local offices to offer our clients a comprehensive portfolio of solutions built on innovative thinking and personal service. Alliant is changing the way our clients approach risk management and benefits, so they can capitalize on new opportunities to grow and protect their organizations.
More information is available on the company’s website at: www.alliant.com.
Responsible for providing customer service and clerical support to assist producers and service team in supporting existing accounts and soliciting new business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Sets-up prospect and customer files; sets-up and process dead files; conducts miscellaneous filing;
• Answers telephone and routes calls to others; operates fax machines, scanners, printers and copiers;
• Assists service team with assembly of marketing materials, proposals and presentations for prospects and customers;
• Inputs prospect and customer data into applications;
• Provides word processing assistance as required;
• Inputs information into agency management system;
• Orders and prepares loss runs and motor vehicle reports as directed;
• Maintain certificate holder list;
• Processes insurance certificates;
• Complies with agency management system data standards and data integrity (enters and maintains complete and accurate information);
• Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
Relevant work experience preferred
Good verbal and written communication skills
Good customer service skills, including telephone and listening skills
Good problem solving and time management skills
Intermediate typing skills (30-35 wpm)
Ability to work within a team and to foster teamwork
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
SALARY: $48,000.00 – $72,000.00
We are proud to provide comprehensive, high quality employee programs to meet employees’ needs now and in the future, including a very competitive financial package. We encourage you to explore what we have to offer.
For immediate consideration for this position, please click on the “Apply Now” button.
Alliant Insurance Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other protected status.
If you are applying for a job and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call our Career Center at 1-877-901-9473 and let us know the nature of your request and contact information.
For more information on Alliant Insurance Service’s benefits, visit the link below.