DIRECTOR OF NURSING (DON)- Skilled Nursing Community
Location: William R. Courtney Texas State Veterans Home- Temple, TX
Relocation offered! Come live in Texas where there is no state income tax!
Combining the convenience of a big city with small-town hospitality, the city of Temple is regarded as one of the greatest places to live and work in Texas. With one of the fastest-growing healthcare areas, low cost of living, high safety ratings, and emphasis on education, Temple is experiencing quick growth attracting residents from all over the state and beyond.
Do you want to make lives better for our heroes and Veterans? This is an exceptional opportunity to serve the men and women who served our country. If you are looking for a rewarding career and have a passion for long-term care and the impact you can make on a senior’s quality of life, then we are looking for you! Now interview for a Director of Nursing to achieve and monitor excellent standards of resident care.
Who are you? If you possess the following, we would love to meet you!
- Candidates must have a current RN license with at least 5 years prior experience in a skilled nursing facility (SNF) as a Director of Nursing
- Strong history of compliance with state and federal regulations, knowledge of CMS 5 Star Program, and evidence of positive clinical outcomes
- Somone who loves to teach, educate, motivate, and train clinical team members.
- Candidates should also have a positive team spirit and mindset, along with a successful work history.
Pay, Benefits and Perks of Director of Nursing (DON):
- Competitive Pay Based on Experience a+ DON Bonus Plan
- Immediately accrue paid time off (PTO) as you work!
- 401(k) Retirement plan with company-matched contributions after 90 days of employment
- Touchstone PAYS for the employee only medical plan!
- Medical (Teledoc Included), Dental, Vision, Life and other voluntary Insurances for full-time employees start the 1st of the month after employment!
- A place where your voice matters
- Life Insurance at no cost to our team members
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
- Touchstone Emergency Assistance Foundation Grants
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.