The Client Protection Fraud Risk Strategies organization is looking for a highly motivated analyst to support fraud mitigation in the Emerging Risk area.
A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate not only strong analytical skills, but an understanding of process management including how different technology systems integrate to allow for transactional fraud risk monitoring.
This role will primarily be focused on analytics and rule building in the Specialty space, which includes Credit non-card transactions (ACH, Electronic Balance Transfer, Reward Points, Access Check, Move Money), Deposit Move Money and Deposit ACH.
Enterprise Role Overview Responsible for performing more complex fraud analysis and modeling for multiple money movement products with the goal of maximizing profits and asset growth and minimizing risk and operating losses and/or other financial and marketing exposures.
Develops complex program models to extract data and uses multiple databases to acquire statistical and financial data.
Utilizes portfolio trends to propose policy/procedural changes within segmentation structure to produce optimal results.
Excels at risk/reward trade off.
Build relationships with external agencies.
Participates in the rollout of company-wide pilot programs developed as a result of programmed models.
Duties primarily include the regular use of discretion, independent judgment, the ability to communicate with multiple levels of management and the utilization of core leadership behaviors.
SAS and/or MicroStrategy experience preferred; 2-5 years experience preferred.
Required Skills & Experience
– There is no minimal educational experience required.
An advanced degree is preferred, but lesser levels of education with the appropriate skills and experience will be considered as well
– At least 1 year of experience in analysis
– 1 years of experience in SAS or SQL querying Desired Skills & Experience
– Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
– 1 years of experience in Statistical model building
– 1 years of decision tree development
– 1 years of experience in market research
– 1 years of experience in SQL querying
– 1 years of experience in SAS querying
– 1 years of experience in PYTHON querying
– 2 years of experience in business analysis
– 1 years of experience in consulting