Global Teletherapy and Presence have joined forces to provide high-quality and innovative teletherapy tools and services for preK-12 students with special needs to help them grow and thrive. Are you looking to join a network of over 2,100 teletherapists to support students in need?
School Psychologists in the Network:
- Provide counseling/direct therapy services, as directed by a student’s IEP, Behavior Intervention Plan (BIP), or 504 plan
- Conduct socio-emotional/behavioral (SEB) assessments and write socio-emotional/behavioral IEP goals.
- Work as part of a MET/IEP team to determine a student’s special education eligibility
- Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions, create and/or update IEPs, and complete comprehensive evaluation and progress reports as required by state and district regulations and processes.
- Provide case management services as required by the school district(s), including scheduling, preparing for, and conducting IEP meetings.
Providers in our network:
- Work from home- zero commute
- Be your own boss and manage your own caseload
- Ability to choose the number of hours on your caseload according to your unique preferences
- Outstanding ongoing technical, administrative, and clinical support from GT Support Team
- Provision of a complete online resource library with fun and engaging activities for you and your students to enjoy
- One or more valid state license or certificate as a School Psychologist
- NCSP preferred but not required
- 1 year of experience providing direct services/counseling in a school setting (excluding the internship/practicum year)
- Schedule flexibility and interest in working across time-zones
- Experience participating in IEP meetings, acting as case manager, completing educational eligibility determinations and comprehensive reports
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong computer skills and comfort with technology
- Reliable Wi-Fi/Internet Access
- A reliable computer with a webcam
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please send all questions and general inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently hiring for contract, part-time, and full-time positions
By completing this form, you are consenting to receive marketing communications from Presence.