We save lives while providing the opportunity for people to realize their healthy selves.:
Eating Disorder Center of California
Los Angeles, CA
Eating Disorder Center of California, located in Los Angeles, CA is a primary eating disorder day treatment program exclusively for aadults seeking treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder, or Exercise Addiction. Through partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programming, clients participate in group and individual therapy, benefit from Monte Nido’s clinical, medical, psychiatric and nutritional expertise and experience real life challenges.
We are seeking a part-time Recovery Coach to join the Monte Nido team.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop your career in mental health and the eating disorder field!
- Key player in integrating and supporting the clients through their recovery journey.
- Provide support and intervention consistent with the client’s treatment plan.
- Engage clients in developing healthy and appropriate connections with other clients in the milieu and the team.
- Assist in food prep and set-up; model and supervise client meals and snacks.
- Exposure to therapeutic groups and developing core skills to promote clinical growth.
- Conduct rounds and provide observations
- Occasionally, drive clients off-site for appointments and activities.
- At least 2 years post-high school education; Bachelor’s in Psychology preferred.
- At least one year of experience in a mental or behavioral health setting is highly desired (and required in some states).
- Valid state-issued Driver’s License with safe driving history.
- We require good communication and client relations skills; service orientation; flexibility; and the ability to work as a member of a team.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
All employees at Monte Nido & Affiliates are eligible for participation in our 401(k) and earn paid time off.