Help us build the Metaverse at Reality Labs group in Meta. Our goal is to establish a global-scale UGC platform that empowers creators, performers, and communities to connect and engage in unprecedented ways. As a Producer supporting the Technical Art team, you will establish and maintain operational procedures, manage vendor pipelines, scope and provide schedules, work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure smooth and consistent communication between all key stakeholders. If you’re passionate about the intersection of technology and society, and excited to contribute to a dynamic environment, come be part of our journey!
Producer, Metaverse Responsibilities:
- Establish and create processes to help the Technical Art team run efficiently and smoothly.
- Maintaining an overview of the state of projects within the Technical Art team and keeping the team leads informed
- Initiate and manage vendor contracts/purchase orders.
- Consistently and proactively communicate with cross functional partners in project status and risks.
- Collaborate, plan, and solve issues with team leads and cross-functional leads.
- Thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, and self-motivated environment.
- Must have experience in production process of shipping games/animation/film/interactive media in a professional environment.
- Experience prioritizing and juggling multiple initiatives and meeting deadlines
- Experience to work independently and manage one’s time and team’s schedules in an ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge and practical application of project management tools used by development teams (ex. Jira, Shotgrid, Asana, etc).
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, with the experience to communicate complex concepts clearly
- Experience leading production on a shipped games, film, or animation
- Experience with large tech projects and coordination across different time zones
- Experience shipping AR/VR applications
- Analytical skills and experience with data-driven product design and decision-making.
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today-beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at .