You got into medicine to do one thing: care for patients. You’ve come to the right place.
Ours is a physician-owned group, the largest in the nation, meaning we have built a model that allows our physicians to focus on our mission: to care for patients. It also means we are built to last, with the size, resources, and opportunities of a national company.
At US Acute Care Solutions you will get ownership in the group, access to the very best post-residency continuing medical education in the nation, and a culture devoted to constant improvement by practicing evidence, science-based medicine. But most importantly, you ll get colleagues who, as leaders of their own destiny, are committed to a culture of shared ownership over our common goal: outstanding patient care.
- ED Volume: 70,000
- 318-Bed Acute Care Hospital
- Cardiothoracic surgery program
- Cerner EMR System
- Equity ownership for all full-time physicians
- Industry-leading 10% company funded 401(k)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and Rx coverage
- Short- and long-term disability (own occupation)
- Annual CME/BEA (Business Expense Account)
- Medical Malpractice with tail and litigation support
- Pioneering Paid Military Leave
- Groundbreaking 100% Paid Parental Leave
- Student loan refinancing as low as 2.99%
- Location flexibility and career stability of a national group
- National Clinical Governance Board (NCGB) of internally elected clinicians
- Clinical Management Tools (CMTs)
- Center for Emergency Medical Education (CEME)
- 24/7/365 live physician support
- USACS Orientation and Assemblies
- Professional Development Programs including:
- Scholars (Leadership Training)
- Efficiency Academy
- Engagement & Experience Academy
- Internal USACS traveling physicians
SALARY Excellent compensation with an estimated employed W-2 base pay range of $135/hour to $201/hour PLUS comprehensive USCAS benefits, a 10% company-funded 401k and USACS ownership stock, or an estimated 1099 base pay range of $165/hour to $299/hour.
CHMC is located at the southern end of downtown Los Angeles, just a few blocks from Staples Center and LA Live. Los Angeles offers a multitude of cultural and entertainment options. Choose from the Hollywood Bowl, Greek Theater, Huntington Library, or Getty Museum. Cheer on your favorite team – LA Lakers, LA Clippers, LA Dodgers, LA Kings, USC Trojans, and UCLA Bruins.