JOB SUMMARY FOR PEDIATRIC PROVIDER
Provides pediatric and preventive care by diagnosing and treating diseases, injuries, and other disorders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide medical services to the patients of CCHC, inclusive of all functions necessary to provide quality medical care.
- To stabilize and refer when necessary patients presenting to office in need of urgent care regardless of whether the patient falls within the category normally seen by that physician.
- To examine and treat any patient assigned to another provider or assist in the triaging and rescheduling should that other provider be unable to attend or complete their office duties for emergency reasons.
- To complete the patient charts according to the usual accepted standards of the medical practice and according to the specific requirements set forth by the medical record criteria requirements.
- To assist in obtaining lab specimens from their patients should difficulty be encountered in obtaining such specimens.
- To complete administrative projects as assigned by the Medical Director.
- To complete any requirements needed to maintain a medical license, board certification or admitting privileges at the hospital to which they admit their patients.
- To participate in the on-call schedule as set forth by the Medical Director.
- To serve as preceptor for medical students, nurse practitioners, physician assistant students, and residents as assigned by the Medical Director.
- To be familiar with and adhere to all of the medical offices policy and procedure manuals.
- Serving as supervisory physician for the mid-level providers regarding clinical issues and State regulatory requirements.
- To participate in any Quality Assurance activities of this medical practice and assist with any audits necessary to complete QA activities or specific program requirements.
- Continually advise administration of any issues that may impact the
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate from an accredited medical school with a degree of Doctor of Medicine (MD) or Doctor of Osteopathy (DO).
- Completion of an accredited residency.
- Board certification or board eligible in specialty.
- Unrestricted license to practice within California.
- Valid DEA.
- PALS or NRP, ACLS may be required
PAY RATE: $170-$214k annually
Medical, Dental and Vision – 100% paid by Employer
Life Insurance and Accidental Dismemberment – 100% paid by Employer
Paid Time Off
Flexible Spending Account