The IIM Solutions Engineer III configures and implements mid to high complexity Intelligent Information Management (IIM) solutions for clients. Designs and implements complex IIM workflow solutions in concert with base system installations. Participate in determining and documenting the technical requirements, developing functional specifications and implementing comprehensive “end to end” solutions. Participates in the discovery processes, in an effort to clearly define the products and professional services labor required, to solve defined business problems. Provides Peer Review function to ensure other Engineers adhere to provided design and the Style Book.
- Develops and implements IIM solutions as defined by the current customer experience processes.
- Participates in technical discovery meetings clients as required.
- Participate in the development of the Functional Requirements.
- Develops the work break down structure of tasks required to implement and deploy an approved IIM solution.
- Participates in Sales and Training events, as required.
- Participates in the requirement development and documentation of Change Orders.
- Participates in technical and end user training classes in support of the installed IIM solution.
- Acquires and maintains current technical knowledge of relevant product/ service offerings.
- Scrum team member – task level accountability – on-time, on-budget
- Lite C# scripting and modification of existing scripts.
- Provide backup support for Technical Support escalations.
- Ensures skill set remains current through continuing education and training.
- Ensure Style-book is followed.
- Provide Peer Reviews and mentoring to more junior team members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Four-year college degree or satisfactory completion of a technical curriculum from an accredited computer school and/ or equivalent work experience
- Five years or greater experience implementing IIM advance workflow solutions
- Minimum 5 years’ experience configuring medium to high complexity IIM projects Lite scripting capabilities
- Strong customer-facing skills when dealing with challenging situations.
- Ability to work well with ad hoc project teams consisting of resources with varying skillsets
- Experience with Waterfall, Hybrid and Agile processes
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Prior Scrum experience
- Strong technical Implementation and troubleshooting skills
Konica Minolta’s journey started 150 years ago, with a vision to see and do things differently. We innovate for the good of society and the world. The same purpose that kept us moving then, keeps us moving now. Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and revolutionizing the workplace to achieve true connectivity through the Intelligent Connected Workplace . The company guides and supports its clients’ digital transformation through its expansive office technology portfolio, including IT Services ( All Covered ), intelligent information management, managed print services and industrial and commercial print solutions. Konica Minolta has been included on CRN’s MSP 500 list nine times and The World Technology Awards named the company a finalist in the IT Software category. Konica Minolta has been recognized as the Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for sixteen consecutive years, and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2021 America’s Best-in-State employers list . The company received Keypoint Intelligence’s BLI 2021 A3 Line of The Year Award and BLI Most Color Consistent A3 Brand Award for its bizhub i-Series . Konica Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World Index for nine consecutive years and has spent six years on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World list . Konica Minolta partners with its clients to give shape to ideas and works to bring value to our society. For more information, please visit us online and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook , YouTube , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.