We are currently looking for hospitality-driven Expeditors with a background in BOH operations as well as FOH. Great opportunity for learning and growth as we promote from within our restaurant.
The Expeditor will support both Front of House and Back of House service needs and will aim to make the service run efficiently while ensuring quality standards are upheld.
We are seeking articulate, energetic, and talented candidates that possess a strong sense of teamwork, are passionate about creating the ultimate guest experience, and genuinely enjoy the service industry.
From the team that helped create some of L.A.’s present-day culinary heavy hitters like Tesse, République, Bestia, Otium, and Tartine, Fanny’s attempts to capture the glamour of Old Hollywood while providing service that harkens back to an era of service a la Brown Derby. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a restaurant that embodies the spirit of all that is Hollywood.
Fanny’s restaurant and café at the Academy Museum are developed and operated by restaurateur Bill Chait and Chef Raphael Francois, in partnership with museum food service provider Wolfgang Puck Catering (a part of Compass Group).
- Ensure the efficient flow of orders from the servers to the kitchen;
- Ensure orders are being prepared with the correct priority in mind;
- Check dishes before delivery for accuracy, presentation, and temperature
- Deliver orders to maintain fast service;
- Inspect the premises according to quality and sanitation standards and assist in cleaning;
- Transfer important information between the kitchen and front of staff i.e. guest concerns or requests, 86’s;
- Support other tasks, as needed.
- Minimum of one year working in a fine dining kitchen. Preference given to candidates with both BOH and FOH experience.
- Passion for food and cooking techniques
- Passionate about guest services and providing a great experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- ServSafe Certified
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
More detail about Fannys Restaurant at The Academy Museum of Motion Pictures part of Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, please visit https://culinaryagents.com/entities/340571-fannys-restaurant-at-the-academy-museum-of-motion-pictures