Trusted is seeking an experienced allied health professional for this exciting travel assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel experience by enabling clinicians to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses and allied health professionals across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
Shift: 3:00 PM – 11:30 PM
• Experience with Meditech is required.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be eligible to apply for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
RTO must be listed at time of submission.
All positions at Providence Health & Services require that any and all lab items requested during onboarding be completed within 72 hours of signing a contract – no exceptions. This means candidates must be responsive and willing to go to a lab to complete health orders ASAP after signing. Failure to comply may lead to a pushed start or cancellation as assessed by the facility.
X-Ray experience required.
Shift: Monday-Friday with rotational weekends
Must be ARRT certified. BLS must be AHA.
RTO Restrictions: All RTO at time of submittal
Scrub Color: Any color
1 reference from last 24 months (Nurse Manager reference type)1 reference (Charge Nurse reference type)
Proof of identification required
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• Radiologic Technology Certification (CT Technologist)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- Certifications: CT Technologist, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: – –
- Shift Type: Evening
- Contract Date: 2023-10-30
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 8
- Shifts per Week: 5