Are you ready to bring your skills to a world-class healthcare organization recognized as one of the top ten in the United States? Do you have a passion for the highest quality and patient happiness? Then please respond to this dynamic opportunity available with one of the best places to work in Southern California!
Cedars-Sinai is a nonprofit, independent healthcare organization committed to improving the health status of the communities we serve through:
- Leadership and excellence in delivering quality healthcare services
- Expanding the horizons of medical knowledge through biomedical research
- Educating and training physicians and other healthcare professionals
Quality patient care is our priority. Providing excellent clinical and service quality, offering compassionate care, and supporting research and medical education are essential to our mission. We have been ranked the #1 hospital in California and #2 hospital in the nation by U.S. News & World Report, 2022-23.
Summary of Essential Duties:
- Administers departmental purchase/service contracts, prepares proposals and pre-contract data collection.
- Analyzes estimates of material, equipment and/or production costs. Reviews contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, department specifications, requirements, and conformance to master agreements.
- May negotiate and/or administrate licensing agreements including renewal, new business, invoicing, credit holds, receivable issues, consolidations and clinical trials budgets and contracts.
- Verifies all aspects of the order, including pricing, to ensure conformance with company policy while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and responsiveness.
- Liaison with applicable technical, finance or legal teams on matters requiring review.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Purchasing, Business Law, Economics, Business Administration, or Construction Management preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of Contract Administration experience required
Keywords: Contract Administrator, Supply Chain, Purchasing, Healthcare, Medical, Los Angeles, CA, California
Working Title: Contract Administrator – Supply Chain (Hybrid Remote)
Business Entity: Clinical & Support Services
Job Category: Supply Chain/Procurement
Job Specialty: Supply Chain
Position Type: Full-time
Shift Length: 8 hour shift
Shift Type: Day
Base Pay:$78,600.00 – $121,700.00
Our compensation philosophy
We offer competitive total compensation that includes pay, benefits, and other recognition programs for our employees. The base pay range shown above takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including knowledge/skills; relevant experience and training; education/certifications/licensure; and other business and organizational factors. This base pay range does not include our comprehensive benefits package and any incentive payments that may be applicable to this role
Diversity and Inclusion at Cedars-Sinai
We are caretakers and innovators committed to the pursuit of equitable healthcare. But health equity is not possible without representation. Our commitment to diversity goes beyond demographics or checking boxes. Our people must reflect the diverse identities, experiences and geographies of the communities and patients we serve – because that’s what our patients, colleagues and communities deserve. Quality Care and Research-For All, By All .
Cedars-Sinai is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Cedars-Sinai does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of the race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition (cancer-related or genetic characteristics or any genetic information), marital status, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, age (40 or older), military and/or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal or state law. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at …@cshs.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
Cedars-Sinai will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
At Cedars-Sinai, we are dedicated to the safety, health and wellbeing of our patients and employees. This includes protecting our patients from communicable diseases, such as influenza (flu) and COVID-19. For this reason, we require that all new employees receive a flu vaccine based on the seasonal availability of flu vaccine (typically during September through April each year) as a condition of employment, and annually thereafter as a condition of continued employment, subject to medical exemption or religious accommodation. For the same reason, you may also be required to receive other vaccines such as COVID-19 as a condition of employment. Cedars-Sinai reserves the right to make modifications to its required list of vaccines as required by law and/or policy.