Box Chief of Staff Role BāKIT Box is a female, minority owned specialty baking kit service, aimed at making baking easy and accessible to all levels.
BāKIT Box offers customers a changing selection of culturally diverse baking recipes and delivers all the pre-measured ingredients directly to your door.
Customers can buy individual kits, subscribe monthly, or subscribe every other month, with new recipes to choose from.
www.bakitbox.com Chicago Tribune – August 2021 Chicago Inno – July 2021 Recipient of the TechRise Grant – July 2021 At BāKIT Box, our team is our biggest asset.
Every single person on the team makes an impact on business success with big ideas and executional minds.
At our growing startup, you will have the ability to participate in creating something from scratch.
You will have a direct impact on our business success, company culture, and ongoing growth.
We are looking for entrepreneurial minds, who want to make direct and measurable impact, collaborate across teams, and experiment with unchartered waters.
Responsibilities: BāKIT Box is looking for a Chief of Staff who is highly driven and a dynamic organizer of chaos.
This role will empower the BāKIT Box CEO to reach higher levels of productivity by taking on day-to-day administrative responsibilities as well as strategic initiatives to drive productivity of our teams.
· Shadow CEO through team meetings, investor conversation, and partnership strategy calls
· Manage CEO scheduling and calendar
· Coordinate events and PR planning
· Evaluate major partnership opportunities and filter initiatives effectively
· Manage expenses and reporting on a monthly basis
· Work daily with CEO to manage special projects
· Track CEO tasks and progress in project management tool
· Conduct research and help generate baking and global cuisine related content
· Review social media content and provide tips and strategies for stronger engagement
· Act as a liaison between operations, marketing, and social media teams
· Support management for employee onboarding and payroll processing
· Help create stakeholder and investment updates
· Support the production of marketing materials such as newsletters, blogs, website updates, and social media content Ideal Experience The ideal candidate flourishes in an entrepreneurial environment.
We are looking for individuals who are great at:
· Being meticulously organized and managing their time effectively
· Wearing multiple hats and rolling up their sleeves to creatively solve a broad range of problems
· Working independently with clear goals, yet able to create space for creativity of new projects and ideas
· Leveraging productivity hacks to manage email, scheduling, events, and meetings
· Working with minimal supervision while maintaining focus and productivity
· Demonstrating agility and ability to quickly adapt to new situations
· Anticipating needs before they arise and proactively addressing them
· Exhibiting good marketing and external communication skills
· Being available for quick and real-time communication with CEO
· Exemplifying a high degree of attention to detail
· Spotting trends and opportunities
· Superior written and verbal communication
· Bachelor’s Degree required Why Do This?
The Chief of Staff role at BāKIT Box is an opportunity to:
· Help our team create something new, unique, and exciting from the ground up
· Be a leader in a new category of consumer goods
· Gain knowledge in a fast-growing industry
· Work with a dynamic and growing team of entrepreneurs
· Build a world-class performance marketing function
· Directly impact the growth of a new company This is a full-time (40 hours / week) contract position with potential for full-time employee position.
Please share salary expectations via screening questions.