Job Description Responsible for purchasing and negotiating materials, equipment, and supplies from vendors.
Evaluates vendor quotes and services to determine most desirable suppliers.
Works under immediate supervision.
Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment.
Typically reports to a supervisor or manager.
Requirements The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications: High School diploma required.
BS degree preferred.
Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
• Regulated industry, Supply Chain experience preferred (1-3 years) experience in the field or in a related area Knowledgably of Manufacturing, procurement, Invoice
• Strong analytical skills
• Microsoft excel, Power Point skills
• Supplier interaction experience
• Strong communication skills
• BA degree preferred/ HS diploma required
• Oracle or SAP experience
• Regulated industry, Supply Chain experience preferred Top experience skills: Microsoft and excel experience Overall experience