The Central Valley’s Premier Healthcare System
- Established hospitalist group seeking an Internal Medicine/Family Practice Physician with inpatient experience
- Traditional 7 on/7 off schedule, 12-14 shifts a month; work only 26 weeks per year!
- State-of-the-art facilities and NEW $429M Expansion
- A vast medical network as the region’s largest healthcare provider and private employer
- Home to the only Level 1 Trauma Center and comprehensive Burn Center between Los Angeles and Sacramento
- Competitive compensation structure plus sign-on bonus, and generous benefit package
- This position requires a commitment to excellence in patient care, collaboration, communication, teaching, research and a dedication to place the patient at the center of all decisions
About the Area:
- Have the Best of Both Worlds: All of the big city amenities coupled with a small-town, laid-back lifestyle
- Endless attractions, fantastic dining/shopping scene, friendly locals, and a thriving economy
- Vibrant cultural and arts scene – many local galleries, museums, cultural districts to explore, and more
- “One of the most affordable places to live in the country” by The NY Times
- Enjoy low traffic and be anywhere you need to go in 20 minutes or less!
- Great community to raise kids with family-friendly neighborhoods and award-winning schools
- Close proximity to LA, San Francisco, and 3 National Parks
- Local International Airport for all your travel needs!
Reference #: HOSP 21654