Dynamic agriculture company in Delano, CA is seeking an experienced PLC Maintenance Tech to join their growing team This position offers a competitive pay, outstanding benefits, and room for growth Summary: Ensures safe and appropriate equipment operation by proper diagnosis, repair, and routine maintenance keeping all equipment within the OEM specs.
Duties include but are not limited to troubleshooting, repair, and maintain all production computers, PLCs, HMIs, and instrumentation along with mechanical equipment, such as pumps, conveyor systems, packaging equipment, blowers, and motors.
Ability to read and understand piping and instrumentation diagrams, one-line diagrams, blueprints, operating manuals, and manufacturer’s specifications.
Assist operation in adjustments on sorting and packing equipment.
Maintain Computers, PLCs, HMIs, and Process Instrumentation on equipment.
Troubleshot operation equipment finding the root cause of the malfunction Replace and test instrumentation device Restart equipment after repairs to ensure proper operations of equipment.
Repair and replace electrical wiring and components.
Record repairs and maintenance performed in an accurate and timely manner.
Ability to work on AC/DC power and control voltages.
Effectively troubleshoots electrical, mechanical, and process issues in an independent manner.
Familiar with hand tools and power tools use.
Check and replace gear boxes & electrical motors.
Performs other duties as required Education and/or Experience:
– Minimum 2 years’ experience with automation equipment and PLCs within the food manufacturing industry.
Previous experience with electronic color sorters is a plus.
– High school diploma or equivalent; AA degree or certificate from trade school preferred.
Ability to read schematics and P&ID and One-line diagrams
– AutoCAD experience preferred to update control panel drawings, and one-line diagrams.
– Communicates effectively and works well with all employees, visitors, and vendors.
– Strong PLC processor troubleshooting skills; must demonstrate experience with electrical control circuits (analog and digital).
– Knowledge of PLC and HMI programming.
– Knowledge of Computer trouble shooting and repair.
– Experience with Lynx software programming
– Knowledge of Computer Networks via Ethernet IP; must be able to configure, troubleshoot, program, and repair MS operating systems.
– Strong knowledge of process instrumentation.
– Ability to program and configure VFDs
– Working knowledge of machines and tools, including their design, repair, and maintenance.
If you are interested in interviewing, please send me your resume to CarlosP()appleone.com or call me at AppleOne Bakersfield.