***Please read before applying***
We are only hiring from these states , if you are based out of other states, we cannot consider you for hire.
Arizona, California, Florida, Indiana, Idaho, Nevada, New York, South Carolina, and Washington
This role is 100% Remote. The minimum salary for this position is $115,000.00 annually. Final compensation will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and location.
As a Software QA Automation Engineer at CloudScale, you will work with development teams to define and execute a quality strategy and assist with helping customers understand the process. To be successful in this role, you will have a background in both manual and automated testing and leading diverse teams in an Agile environment.
- Drive the quality, vision, and strategy across the engineering teams to attain consistency in method and process
- Attend daily scrums and Agile ceremonies
- Drive architecting, implementing, and enhancing both manual and automated testing processes to support a continuous integration
- Write/review test automation code to ensure coding standards and best practices are being followed
- Coordinate the tracking and reporting of key quality metrics for measuring progress, quality and efficiency
- Review historical, existing, and ongoing bug reports to identify areas needing specific attention
- Manage testing status in our Issue and Project planning software and ensure root cause analysis is done for all hotfixes
- Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements/quality risks
- Collaborate with other leaders and attend QA CoOp meetings to identify potential areas for improvement
- Act as a strong advocate for the customer and user experience
- Understand and effectively communicate product requirements
- 6+ years of experience testing (manual and automated) and developing professional software
- Automated testing experience for .NET and cloud applications
- Knowledge of C#
- Comfort and experience working in an Agile SCRUM environment
- Experience with bug tracking and task management software such as Jira / DevOps
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration principles and best practices
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
Who we are:
CloudScale is a small and growing Microsoft partnered, boutique technology consulting firm focused on developing solutions around modern Microsoft cloud. Our goal is to deliver quality for our customers and embrace a full-remote lifestyle for our employees.
What we offer:
- 100% Remote Company – CloudScale has always been a remote company. We will never ask you to go back to the office because there is no office!
- Competitive Compensation Package – Salary range: $90k – $120k Depending on Experience
- Raise and bonus of up to 20% per year based on clear categories of performance.
- Fully paid Health Insurance for you and your dependents.
- Dental, vision, 401k with match, and many other benefits.
- Office expenses: Your internet and cell phone bills are covered by CloudScale.
- Generous PTO that increases every year. 120 hours base, 160 for principal consultants, your first year you earn one day, second two more and third three more days. A principal consultant by the end of their third year would have 26 PTO days per year. CloudScale also provides ten paid holiday days.
Powered by JazzHR