Summit Human Capital is seeking a highly motivated Hybrid Remote Test Automation Engineer in either Richmond or the Northern Virginia Area. This is a highly visible product that supports major software development initiatives by testing proprietary customer-facing applications for millions of end users.
- Minimum of 2 years of Back End Engineering experience programming with Python or Java.
- Knowledge of Terraform and/or other infrastructure as code tools.
- DevOps experience with Jenkins or other CI/CD tools
- Professional experience using serverless AWS services that include Lambda/Fargate, DynamDB, API Gateway, S3, or EC2
- Knowledge of Kotlin, Objective-C, Typescript, or Swift for mobile development/testing
- Experience with NewRelic, Splunk, or other monitoring and observability tools.
- Experience working with UI testing tools such as Apple AUI, EarlGrey, Espresso, or Cypress
- Containerization experience with Docker
- Support Mobile, Web, and Backend teams by providing monitoring guidance and developing tooling to make monitoring setup easier and more effective. For Mobile and Web teams you will be educating and assisting them to configure meaningful client-side monitoring alerts and respond to incidents.
- Engage with Developers, Product Owners, Leadership, and Architects to identify and implement process/tooling improvements that reduce time to delivery and overall maintenance.
- Help automate test account conditioning, educate, and support teams writing automated tests against live APIs for regression.
- Educate and support Mobile and Web teams to automate visual and accessibility testing.