Founded in 2014, we are a manufacturer and retailer of sleep fitness products intended to improve sleep through personalized biometrics and patented technology, ultimately restoring individuals to their peak energy levels and enabling them to track and manage their sleep.
We’ve raised over $160M in funding, acquired a health coaching startup to make better personalized health recommendations for users, and opened another (NYC + San Francisco)!
We are growing quickly and actively looking for a Head of Machine Learning to lead a team that generates ML models, algorithms, and data insights that enable exciting new health features for our users. This person will unlock new meaningful metrics while working closely with a highly cross-functional R&D and product team to prototype and ship solutions.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Join a tight-knit team that’s passionate about improving people’s lives
- Take advantage of our wellness and career development opportunities
- Receive an award winning temperature-controlled smart bed
- Competitive Comp
- Flexible and generous PTO
- Employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance
- Relocation assistance, hybrid work
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead a team that develops next gen ML models, algorithms, and insights
- Architect infrastructures that enable rapid prototyping and deployment of models and insights
- Coordinate with product and software teams to incorporate design into production
- Advance the field of ML algorithms for sleep health, and publish your work at top conferences and journals
What You Need for this Position
- MS/PhD in Computer Science or Engineering
- 8+ years of industry experience in the field of health sensing and health technologies
- 4+ years of people management and career development experience
- Strong technical & coding background
- Excellent Python programming and OOD skills
- ML/DNN frameworks (Tensorflow, PyTorch, fast.ai)
- Experience designing, training and evaluating neural network architectures
- Understanding of statistical techniques and concepts
- Experience working with time-series data from physiological signals
- Experience conducting A/B tests and randomized trials
- Passion for data exploration and visualization
So if you are a Leader in Machine Learning w/ with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Caroline Veillon
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : CV5-1713700L718 — in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Caroline Veillon – Lead Recruiter – CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.