Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Work from anywhere
- HOURLY RANGE: Our client is looking to pay $30 – $60/hr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 30h/week – Long term
Looking for an experienced Bubble.io developer to implement features in a fully functional web app hosted on Bubble.io to expand our client platform’s ability to provide healthcare services and benefits administration for patients, employers, and providers. Specific requirements are as follows:
- Frontend: Implement Figma design mockups provided and based on feature requirement specifications
- Evaluate and identify improvements to the existing infrastructure to ensure scalability of their backend
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication (fluency in English required), including timely updates on progress and escalation of issues
- Collaborative team player with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for innovation in healthcare
About The Role
As a full stack Bubble.io developer, you have a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, entrepreneurial team where you can have an outsized impact on the healthcare journey of their members. You will work closely with the leadership to implement the product roadmap in their fully functional web app on Bubble. Features to be implemented will be utilized by a range of stakeholders, including patients, healthcare providers, and internal medical operations team. By helping build product features that enhance their health insurance platform offering, you will be part of a cross-functional team that scales their services to small and medium businesses who are the backbone of the Philippines economy.
Note: Potential to convert to full time role based on need & interest.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.