We are seeking a Campus Recruiter to join our University Relations team. You will be actively involved in all facets of the university relations and college recruiting process.
What we value:
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and manage time and expectations
- Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Forward thinking, creativity, and a commitment to growth and development
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service and building strong relationships
- Data integrity
What you can expect:
- Partner with business leaders and University Relations Manager to manage and execute the college recruiting strategy within an assigned geography and/or Line of Business.
- Work with the business to understand their needs and develop effective recruiting strategies.
- Manage the full-cycle campus recruiting process to include: source & identify students, coordinate and attend career fairs & other campus events, manage the digital and final round interview process, facilitate debrief sessions, make hiring recommendations, extend offers and manage candidate communication.
- Develop and manage relationships at target schools by coordinating all recruiting events and marketing opportunities with campus career centers, faculty contacts and student organizations.
- Take advantage of our Premium Handshake account to market to and source students
- Manage candidates through the full life-cycle recruiting workflow in our applicant tracking system (Workday) from creating requisition to extension of offers.
- Support US University Relations initiatives including diversity, compensation, and internship program.
- Create relationships with interns, ensuring a high touch experience during the summer and follow-up during the fall.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a college recruiting role required
- Comfortable with change and helping to create process and structure
- Passionate about building strong relationships with clients spread out across multiple offices
- Excellent planning, organizational and facilitation skills.
- Ability to multitask, manage multiple priorities and work with minimal supervision in a rapidly changing environment.
- Comfortable using any or all of the following tools: Workday, Workday Recruiter, HireVue, Phenom CRM, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams, and Handshake
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree
What’s in it for me:
- Top benefits – generous PTO including vacation, sick and even 1 day off for community service
- A diverse supportive team and empowering manager who operate as a family
- A culture that cares for each other, the environment, social issues and strives to make a difference in the moments that matter
Preferred Locations: New York City, Morristown, Chicago, Phoenix, Los Angeles, Dallas, or Seattle (other locations will be considered for the right candidate)
Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world’s leading professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The Company’s 76,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries. With annual revenue over $17 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment outcomes, and unlock health and wellbeing for a changing workforce. Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or subscribe to BRINK.
We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients regardless of their gender expression or identity, marital or civil partnership status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation or beliefs. We are proud of our inclusive culture where everyone feels empowered to bring their whole selves to work and thrive. We offer several Business Resource Groups (BRGs) that employees can participate in (MMC Pride, Rising Professionals, Racial, Ethnic & Multicultural Diversity) Learn more about our foundational values, mission and vision for the future by reviewing our Greater Good Policy.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, pension and 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity employers.