Human Resources Generalist $90,000-$110,000
Entertainment Company is seeking an experienced HR Generalist. If you have four years of experience, apply below!
- Manages and runs payroll, including regularly recurring pay-cycles and off-cycle requests
- Partners with the Director of HR, Head of People, and Head of Talent to execute HR strategies and processes
- Executes employee engagement initiatives designed to maintain high productivity, recognition, and morale
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of trends, best practices, and new technologies in HR and employment law
- Recommends, attends, and participates in employee events, development opportunities, and trainings
- Manages the employee onboarding experience, partnering with IT and other stakeholders to ensure success
- Supports additional ad hoc projects and administrative responsibilities as needed
- Strong business partner and counselor
- Ability to build trust and camaraderie
- Embodies a “no job is too small or too large” mindset
- Prior experience managing payroll and benefits required
- Experience with Paylocity or other similar payroll software preferred
- Demonstrated commitment to DE&I
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with employee onboarding preferred
- Prior experience in finance, entertainment, or tech industries preferred
- Attention to detail with superior organizational skills
- SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, or PHR certification a plus
- A minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience
- A bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred
Please submit your resume for consideration!
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.