Global Teletherapy and Presence have joined forces to provide exceptional, high-quality and innovative teletherapy tools and services for pre K-12 students with special needs to help them grow and thrive. Are you looking to join a network of over 1,600 teletherapists to support students in need?
Speech-Language Therapists in the Network:
- Provide school-based evaluations and IEP-directed therapy services.
- Provide timely documentation of therapy sessions, create and/or update IEPs, and complete comprehensive evaluation and progress reports as required by state and district regulations and processes.
- Provide case management services as required by the school district(s), including scheduling, preparing for, and conducting IEP meetings.
Providers in our network:
- Work from home- zero commute
- Provision of a complete online resource library with fun and engaging activities for you and your students to enjoy
- Enjoy the benefits of a community of support including an online community, technical support, and access to professional development resources.
- Set their own schedules
- Benefit from the support you’ll receive while adding additional state licenses to help you increase your knowledge and opportunities.
- One or more valid state license as an SLP
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC-SLP)
- 1 year of IEP directed therapy and evaluation experience in a school setting (excluding the Clinical Fellowship Year)
- Schedule flexibility and interest in working across time-zones
- Experience participating in IEP meetings, acting as case manager, completing educational eligibility determinations and comprehensive reports
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Strong computer skills and comfort with technology
- Reliable Wi-Fi/Internet Access
- Reliable computer with a webcam
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please send all questions and general inquiries to email@example.com
Currently hiring for contract, part-time, and full-time positions
By completing this form, you are consenting to receive marketing communications from Presence.