The *Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room* , under general supervision, conducts patient assessments, participates in the development of the plan of care, implements and evaluates care according to patient specific age and/or developmental needs. As a OR RN you will collaborate with other health care team members in the delivery of care. Employee will follow applicable policies and procedures in handling supplies, pharmaceuticals, and equipment.
At Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, our work matters. And so do each and every one of our valued nurses.
* Discounted transit passes & rideshare options
* On Campus Child Development Center
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Wellness Program
* Employee discounts to gyms, theme parks, and local area restaurants/retailers
*Minimum Qualifications for a Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room*
* 1+ year experience as an RN.
* Pediatric experience preferred.
* Broad knowledge of patient care principles and equipment; CHLA patient care policies and procedures
* Ability to assess effectiveness of patient care; maintain a calm demeanor and assist in crises and emergencies; prioritize tasks for complex patient care; communicate tactfully, professionally and effectively, verbally and in writing.
*Education/Licensure/Certification for a Registered Nurse (RN) Operating Room*
* BSN required.
* Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of California.
* Current American Heart Association CPR certification.
* Current American Heart Association PALS card.
CHLA is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $89,440.00 – $102,856.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Children’s hospital
* Magnet hospital
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Please provide us with your email address and phone number.
* Pediatrics: 1 year (Preferred)
* RN Operating Room: 3 years (Preferred)
* RN (Required)
* BLS Certification (Preferred)
* PALS Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: In person