We save lives while providing the opportunity for people to realize their healthy selves.:
Assistant Clinical Director
Eating Disorder Center of California
Los Angeles, CA
Monte Nido Eatng Disorder Center of California, located in Los Angeles, CA is a primary eating disorder day treatment program exclusively for aadults seeking treatment for Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder, or Exercise Addiction. Through partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programming, clients participate in group and individual therapy, benefit from Monte Nido’s clinical, medical, psychiatric and nutritional expertise and experience real life challenges.
The Assistant Clinical Director is responsible for assisting the Clinical Director in the 24-hour management of all clinical functions of the facility. Assists the Clinical Director in overseeing the entire admission process and/or clinical intake process. Also assists in providing effective leadership to the clinical staff, has knowledge of the organization, provides marketing support for the facility, and helps direct all activities within Monte Nido & Affiliates in accordance with standards of State and Federal regulations.
We are seeking an Assistant Clinical Director assist in leading the Monte Nido team.
- Adheres to the facility’s philosophy.
- Functions as leader of Clinical Staff Meetings in the absence of the Clinical Director.
- Assists in implementing plans for performance improvement.
- Assists in developing cost-effective methods to provide service.
- Assists in providing supervision for staff development.
- Facilitates communication with ancillary services.
- Assists in recruiting and interviewing new employees.
- Attends clinical and administrative meetings to share information inter-departmentally.
- Works collaboratively with program leadership.
- Demonstrates knowledge of administrative and clinical policies and procedures, and the ability to communicate these clearly and accurately to staff.
- Demonstrates knowledge of emergency procedures; ability to communicate these procedures clearly and accurately.
- Displays ability to assist in directing and supervising Program activities.
- Completes all job duties and timeframes as described by Primary Therapist checklist.
- Assists in ensuring clinical staff meets educational/licensure requirements.
- Assists in and prepares for Joint Commission and state audits as needed.
- Assists in formulating standards for patient care.
- In an emergency or declared state of emergency, may be required to stay onsite as part of the emergency team until the emergency has ended.
- Participates in on-call rotation as identified by site leadership.
- Performs other duties assigned by site and/or MNA leadership.
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology or related services field, preferably knowledgeable in eating disorders.
- A minimum of 1 year experience with eating disorder clients.
- Licensed to practice clinical discipline in the appropriate state, as applicable, required.
- CPR certification required.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Our benefits include paid time off, 401(k) retirement plan, company-paid life and disability insurance, great medical and dental plan choices, vision, and many other insurance options to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.