Trusted is seeking an experienced nurse for this exciting travel nursing assignment. Trusted has streamlined the travel nursing experience by enabling nurses to apply directly to jobs without the need for recruiters. This unique approach provides more transparency, eliminates pesky calls from recruiters, and puts more money in your pocket. Join the thousands of nurses across the country who have already made the switch to a more modern way to work.
• 24 months of role experience is required.
• 12 months of travel experience is required.
• Experience with Cerner is preferred.
• Candidates must have a California license in hand at the time of application.
• This role may require floating to additional units and locations
• Candidates must live at least 50 miles away from this facility in order to be considered a traveler when applying for this role.
• COVID vaccination required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
• COVID booster required for onboarding. Religious and medical declinations accepted.
Pre-employment modules may be required for this role. Please upload any certifications or health documents you have to your profile to expedite your on-boarding process.
Guaranteed Hours 36
Every other weekend and 1 major, 1 minor for both winter and summer holidays
It is preferred if travelers would be willing to take call
Must float to Peds and NICU, they would be given a patient assignment within their scope – First to Float
Must be able to read strips, they also get drips for sedation, pressors, etc.
Trauma experience is preferred
An interview may not be available prior to offer.
Scrub Color: Navy
2 references from last 12 months (Nurse Manager reference type)
• BLS (Basic Life Support)
• PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
• ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
- Skills Checklist: Yes
- References: Yes
- License Type: registered
- License State: CA
- Certifications: Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support, Basic Life Support
- Job Type: Travel
- Nurse/Patient: 1/1-2
- Shift Type: Day
- Contract Date: 2023-08-08
- Expected Length: 13 weeks
- Hours per Shift: 12
- Shifts per Week: 3