Windsor Terrace Healthcare Center is now hiring Registered Nurses (RNs)! Come join our winning team!
Who we are:
Windsor Cares – it’s more than a name! Windsor Terrace Healthcare Center has a mission to consistently deliver high quality, person-centered care with dignity, respect, compassion and integrity. We strive to enrich and enhance every life we touch.
If you can answer YES, we’d be excited to meet you!
- Are you ready to join our topnotch clinical team?
- Do you value and promote teamwork?
- Are you committed to providing the highest quality patient care?
- Are you ready to join our facility in maintaining or attaining a 5-Star Quality Measures rating?
- Can you be committed to our mission to enrich and enhance every life we touch, both residents and team-members?
What makes us awesome:
- A talented and motivated group of individuals who all have the same goal in mind – making a difference in the lives of our residents and team
- Outstanding leadership support
- Clinical training and hands-on practical experience
- We provide exceptional and meaningful care and service to our residents, the team and the community we serve
- Culture of success driven by support
What you will do:
As a Registered Nurse (RN) you will plan and deliver nursing care to residents in accordance with current company, federal, state and local standards, guidelines and regulations to ensure that the highest degree of quality care and dignity is maintained at all times. As a nurse leader, you will guide and support a team of LVN/LPNs and CNAs.
- Current and unencumbered license to practice as an RN in the state – New Grads Welcomed!
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing practices, procedures, terminology, laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
Would be great:
- Nursing experience providing direct care to multiple residents
- Experience in Skilled Nursing environment
- Experience with PointClickCare
- Competitive pay scale
- Great benefits – Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life and disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dedicated and local leadership support
Grow with Windsor:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clinical scholarships
- Continual education credits
- Attendance bonus programs
- Ongoing clinical & leadership training
CALIFORNIA PAY TRANSPARENCY STATEMENT
Compensation for roles at Windsor Terrace Healthcare Center varies depending on a wide array of factors including but not limited to the location, role, skill set and level of experience.As required by state or local law, Windsor Terrace Healthcare Center provides a reasonable pay scale to include the hourly or salary range that Windsor Terrace Healthcare Center reasonably expects to pay for roles that may be hired in California, as stated below:
Pay Range: $45 – $49.94 per hour DOE
Connect with us:
Facebook: @windsorcares – www.facebook.com/windsorcares
LinkedIn: @windsorcares – www.linkedin.com/company/windsorcares
Twitter: @windsorcares – www.twitter.com/windsorcares
Company career page: www.windsorcares.com/careers-search
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protectedby law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
keywords: registered nurse, nursing, rn, rn supervisor, nurse, skilled nursing, healthcare, bsn, adn, supervisor, long term care, respiratory care, snf, geriatrics, psych nursing, mental health, van nuys, van nuys jobs, los angeles jobs, ltc, convalescent center, Windsor3